The Big Lottery Fund have provisionally agreed to commit £260 million lottery money to the European Programme with £3.3 Million allocated for Greater Lincolnshire.
Big Lottery proposals (Subject to agreement with LEPs):
- Two stage competitive grants process.
- Stage 1 – Outline proposal
- Stage 2 – Detailed proposal
- Grant application opportunities ‘competitions’ to be agreed and determined by local LEP priorities.
- Lottery development grants available to successful stage 1 applications in advance of completing the stage 2 proposals (Additional Lottery only funding).
- Support for applicants throughout the process.
- Different application windows (Timescales dependent on competitions and appropriate to the projects).
- Standardised monitoring tools, systems and processes.
- Proposed timeframes:
- Development Phase Jan – June 2015
- Application Phase – June 2015 – March 2016
- Delivery Phase – commences April 2016 (at the earliest)