Health, care and community partners are working together to develop integrated neighbourhood team working and social prescribing in Boston.
You are invited to participate in the development of the Boston Neighbourhood Team, a collaborative approach to improving health outcomes and enabling the health and care system in Boston to work better. This is a collaborative approach to improving health outcomes and enabling the health and care system in Boston to work better. Stakeholder engagement is a critical activity and this event aims to bring together health and care professionals, the third sector, local authority and independent organisations in the next phase of integrated neighbourhood working and supporting ‘self-care’ networks.
Date – 17 April 2018
Time – 12:00-14:00 hours, lunch will be provided
Venue – The Ridlington Centre, Sibsey Lane, Boston, PE21 6HB
This is the start of a programme of events that will increase overall engagement and develop a greater understanding of, and shared commitment to, collaboration and integrated working by a good cross section of stakeholders. It is an opportunity to identify and empower key local players and develop cohesive, more aware, better resourced and better connected provider networks in the Boston area.
Invitees will include:
· General Practice, primary care core and integrated neighbourhood care support teams
· Healthwatch, patient and carer support groups
· Community pharmacists
· The Wellbeing Service
· Locality Officers, neighbourhood team liaison officers and CCG programme and commissioning leads
· Local community organisations, charities and voluntary groups (paid staff and volunteers)
· District council housing officers, benefits staff and LCC social services
· Care homes
· Town and parish councils
· EMAS, Fire & Rescue, Police
· Anyone who is in an active ‘silver/bronze’ care navigator, community connector, care coordinator, discharge coordinator or signposting role
1. Relationship building and engagement.
2. Shared understanding of context and aspirations.
3. Empowerment to act.
4. Agreement on practical next steps that will enable referral processes and learning.
Please note that numbers are limited and places must be booked through Eventbrite.