Lincolnshire Community Foundation is inviting applications from small not for profit groups (with an annual income of less than £200,000) in Lincolnshire to apply for Grants of £500 to £5,000.
It is expected that £7,000 will be available for Lincolnshire groups per round.
The next closing date for receipt of applications is on 1 September 2014, with decisions made in October.
The Fund will support a wide range of charitable activities and particularly aims to support project that:
- Support local solutions to meet local needs
- Promote community cohesion
- Develop sustainable and supportive communities
- Provide social and educational development opportunities for disadvantaged children and young people
- Support the general conservation and protection of wildlife habitats
- Preservation (particularly heritage skills)
The Fund will not support:
- Retrospective grants
- Direct replacement of statutory obligation and public funding
- Individual schools or other educational establishments
- health, medicine and medical conditions including drug and alcohol addiction
- therapy and counselling
- specific support for people with disabilities
- the arts*, including theatre, music and drama
- sport*, including sports centres and individual playing field projects
- animal welfare or projects concerning the protection of single species
- expeditions and research projects
- conferences, cultural festivals, exhibitions and events
- improvements and adaptions to church buildings.
*Except where used as a means of achieving one of the Dulverton Trust’s funding priorities.
If you are interested in applying, why not visit the Grants Page at lincolnshirecf.co.uk for further details or contact Sue Fortune on 01529 305825.