As a chair to the Talent Match Greater Lincolnshire Core Partnership you will be making a real difference to the lives young people. You will do this by supporting the vision of the project which is too.
“Provide opportunities to long term unemployed young people in the most deprived wards in Lincolnshire to take a journey into meaningful employment.”
This project is one of 21 partnerships given funding by the BIG lottery to solve the problem of entrenched youth unemployment. The Lincolnshire project is in its second year and has been given £1.1 million over 5 years. Talent Match Greater Lincolnshire is governed by a partnership of young people, local organisations and has The Princes Trust as a lead partner.
This role involves:
• Chairing the core partnership meetings
• Overseeing and agreeing the core partnership agenda with the Talent Match Manager
• Ensuring the core partnership functions in line with the terms of reference
• Being an ambassador for Talent Match across the county
• Gain understanding and focus’s the meeting on achieving the vision & objective laid out for the core partnership.
• An understanding and empathy for young people looking for appropriate employment opportunities
• Working alongside a young person as a Vice Chair and ensuring young people’s voices are heard within the meeting
• Work alongside the Princes Trust Talent Match Manager to ensure you are aware of any relevant project information before the meeting
• Allowing for innovation and creativity to take place with a ‘Test & Learn’ funding environment
• Short term focus on the end of 2 year review.
How much time do I need to give?
Approximately overall: 4 – 6 hours per month
Duration: Minimum 1 year subject to review .You will receive training and support to carry out your role and this will be undertaken through the Talent Match Manager Paula Batchelor.
For further information and how to apply?
Simply contact Paula Batchelor our Talent Match Manager on 07436 582309 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and a job specification. A short written statement will be required and 2 referees given. We will be undertaking an interview, date to be confirmed.