Lincolnshire County Council is holding an event on October 8th from 8am – 1.30pm at The Showroom Tritton Road. The event is to update Stakeholders on the progress of the LHAC Self Care Project.
They are looking for 2 – 4 volunteers to help out with directing delegates to put comments on a Learning Tree and ‘Building a House of Care’ ie. Writing pledges and sticking on a pledge wall. Then collecting up all the comments at various points.
Volunteers will benefit from:
• Assisting at a large conference of around 80 delegates.
• Finding out about Health Improvement and Public Health services.
• Demonstrating organisational skills
• Demonstrating interpersonal and communication skills
• Demonstrating working as a team
• Demonstrating initiative and responsibility for an activity.
• Volunteers will receive full training and will be supervised.
• Coffee and lunch.
To find out more or volunteer for this opportunity please contact Kathie Longbone on 01522 718051 or email@example.com