Statutory consultation on the proposal for a wind energy project at Nocton Fen will take place from now until Monday 20 July. Vattenfall, the company behind the proposal, is encouraging everyone in the local community to get involved with the consultation and give their views, which will form an important part of the final planning application.
During the consultation period there will be six public consultation events in local villages – see venues, dates and times below:
- Bardney Village Hall – Thurs 11 June 2pm-7pm
- Nocton Village Hall – Fri 12 June 2pm-8pm
- Potterhanworth Memorial Hall – Sat 13 June 10am-4pm
- Metheringham Village Hall – Thurs 18 June 2pm-8pm
- Dunston Village Hall – Fri 19 June 2pm-8pm
- Branston Village Hall – Sat 20 June 10am-4pm
In addition to the events, a copy of the consultation documents including Environmental Information, Non-Technical Summary, Community Investment Booklet, and a Consultation Feedback Form will be available in hard copy at local libraries, village halls, parish and district council offices. All information will also be available on the project website www.vattenfall.co.uk/noctonfen. A newsletter has been sent to all local homes in the area, a copy of which can be downloaded here.