Return to DBS (CRB)

Where can I get a DBS check?

As a registered body Urban Challenge can administer and process Disclosure and Barring Service applications for any person who is either employed or volunteering for a company in either the public, private or civil sector.

If you have been asked to complete a DBS check form, please ask your organisation to register itself with one of our three VCS offices in Lincoln, Gainsborough or Sleaford. To register your organisation for DBS service contact your local VCS office and ask for a DBS advisor.