The Evans Cornish Grassroot Fund is available from the Lincolnshire Community Foundation. Up to £5,000 is available to volunteer led community groups in Lincolnshire.
If your group helps with any of the following:
- Mental health.
- Helping older people live independently.
- Helping prisoners and their families.
- Youth activities in rural areas or deprived areas.
- A job club.
- Helping people with dementia.
- Stimulating support for older people.
- Support for people living with domestic violence.
- Activities for people with disabilities.
- Food larders.
- Bereavement care.
The Evans Cornish Grassroot Fund may be able to help. Please download the full Lincolnshire Community Foundation Press Release for more information.