- This event has passed.
Health & Wellbeing Data Masterclass (External Event)
November 14, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This informative and interactive training session is designed to equip staff and volunteers working in local third sector organisations to access, understand and apply a range of freely available public data sources to support business development activities. The session will reveal how organisations can freely access a range of data sources that illustrate health and wellbeing trends affecting communities across England.
The session will include reflections on how organisations might use publicly available data sources to support a range of third sector business development activities including:
- Social investment
- Social prescribing
- Grant funding applications
- Tendering, commissioning and public sector contracts
- Proactive engagement with GPs and Clinical Commissioning Groups
As a result of this session participants will be able to:
- Identify at least three publicly available data sources which are freely available at the point of access to assist third sector organisations with their business development activities.
- Improve their ability to access and navigate at least three publicly available data sources.
- Consider how they might apply publicly available data sources in future to support a range of business development activities.
The training will take place on Thursday 30 November, 1pm-4pm at the Boultham Library in Lincoln.
Fees apply. To book your place please visit Eventbrite here.
For more information please contact: email@example.com
Training and Event Fees
Course fees apply to events marked with *
From 1st January 2018 our fees will be as follows:
Full day courses
Staff (third sector): £27.50
Staff (public sector): £55
Staff (private business): £80
Half day courses (up to 3 hours)
Staff (third sector): £12.50
Staff (public sector): £27.50
Staff (private business): £32.50
Please note, we are no longer charging administration fees for bookings created via Eventbrite.
Refunds and cancellations will be processed up to 7 days prior to the event.
We look forward to welcoming you at one of our sessions.