National Energy Action may be able to offer advice, support and practical help if you, your spouse or dependent family has served in the armed forces, or are currently serving.
They may be able to help if:
- you are struggling with fuel debt or understanding your bills
- your home is cold or damp
- you don’t understand your heating controls
- you are looking for ways to save money and make your home warmer
- you would like advice on heating, switching energy suppliers or budgeting in your home
For further information please call the Royal British Legion on: 0808 802 8080.