Would your group, volunteers or community have the skills to cope in a crisis?
The British Red Cross works with organisations and community groups who support people who are at risk and would have the greatest impact from a first aid intervention, including, people living with issues around drug and alcohol usage.
Their tailored first aid sessions provide people with the skills and confidence to help in a first aid emergency.
What can you expect from the session?
- Effective, easy to learn first aid education in a relaxed and informal style.
- They provide relevant first aid skills tailored to the needs of the group.
- They break down the barriers to helping others.
- They build confidence and willingness to help in a first aid emergency.
- They are fully funded – there is no cost to you.
For more information on what is available in your area, please contact the Crisis Education Support Centre on 0344 412 2734 or email firstname.lastname@example.org