We provide advice and resources to help community organisations:
- Search for grant funding schemes that suit your needs
- Understand and meet funders’ eligibility criteria
- Write a realistic plan and budget
- Complete, review and evaluate funding applications
- Get a constitution and/or appropriate policies in place
- Set up basic financial procedures
- Find out about public sector tendering opportunities
- Look at other ways to maximise your group’s income, such as using gift aid and other tax-efficient methods or running trading activities / fundraising programmes.
We also offer the opportunity to meet potential funders at fairs and events, and run training workshops on funding and income generation.
View past issues of the monthly Target Funding Newsletter below, and to arrange an appointment with a funding advisor, please contact your nearest centre.