IMPart Lincoln are offering the following items to local community groups. Items are offered free or for a small donation, but you will need to arrange to collect and transport them from the storage unit near Saxilby:
- Electric cooker and fridge – both working fine when they went into storage.
- Wooden screen/display board on casters (see photo)
- Office desk and a couple of office chairs
- About 50 green plastic garden chairs
- General office equipment such as hole punchers, envelopes, staplers etc
If your community organisation could make use of any of these items, for more details please contact Sally Horscroft on 07796 141710 or private message via Facebook.