Lincolnshire County Council and partners have organised a Self Care Event.
”This event will be of benefit to anyone interested or involved in developing Self Care in Lincolnshire.”
The event is aimed at:
• Primary Care Professionals
• Voluntary & 3rd Sector Services
This will take place on Tuesday 4th July 10am-4pm at The Showroom, Tritton Road, Lincoln LN6 7QY.
Outline of the Programme
• What is Self-Care?
• ‘Why Social Prescribing?’
NHSE Social Prescribing lead
• ‘Why Prevention?’
Tony McGinty – Interim Director of Public Health,
Lincolnshire County Council
• Health Literacy ‘ A different conversation’
• Social Prescribing in Lincolnshire, The Myths & The Reality
To register your attendance please download the booking form here
For further information contact:
CONTACT NAME: Shirlene Hodgins
CONTACT NUMBER: 01522 553729
EMAIL TO: email@example.com