The Community Pub Business Support Programme is a unique two year programme established to help support community ownership of pubs in England. Its value is £3.62 million and is jointly funded by the Department for Communities and Local Government and Power to Change. A comprehensive package of business development support, advice and loan and grant funding has been developed to assist community pub businesses consider their viability at all stages of their development which includes:
- A flexible package of support including:
- an advice line
- peer-to-peer study visits
- business development advice.
- Flexible bursary awards of up to £2,500 (inclusive of VAT) to fund pre-feasibility costs such as public consultation and valuations.
- Combined loan and grant funding up to £150,000 but not exceeding £75,000 in grant
For further information please visit the Plunkett Foundation website here.