New ½ day multi-agency training will be commencing from 30th November for all practitioner staff.
The training will provide staff with –
- An overview of what MAPPA is
- How MAPPA works in Lincolnshire
- An understanding of the processes within MAPPA and how MAPPA can assist in managing risk
- How their own agency contributes to MAPPA
- An opportunity to network with staff from other agencies
This training is suitable for experienced staff and new staff.
Training sessions will commence at 10:00 and finish at 13:00 (refreshments from 9:30am) for morning sessions and afternoon sessions will commence at 13:30 (refreshments from 13:00) and finish at 16:30.
Training sessions are –
30th November a.m session 27th April a.m. session
18th December a.m session 23rd June a.m. session
26th January p.m session 24th August p.m. session
23rd February a.m session 26th October a.m. session
22nd March p.m session 24th November p.m. session
Download the booking form and further information for these sessions: MAPPA Training dates for 2015 – 16