Need Advice?

The Citizens Advice Service provides advice and practical support on a range of issues. These can include anything from help with consumer rights and getting the best deal on utilities, to help maximising income. Citizens Advice West Lindsey can assist with filling in forms, making complaints and negotiating with third parties.

After a successful bid to the Big Lottery Fund Reaching Communities programme Citizens Advice West Lindsey’s Rural Advice Service offers advice at its outreach centres in Market Rasen, Caistor, Binbrook, Brookenby and Hemswell Cliff.

The Rural Advice Service offers money/debt and welfare benefits advice, including advice on Universal Credit for individuals and families living in rural areas as well as generalist advice.

The Specialist Caseworker and Generalist Advisers are available to offer advice from Monday-Thursday at various locations across West Lindsey. You can find up to date details on the website here, or you can follow Citizens Advice West Lindsey on twitter @CAWestlindsey.