Is your community considering undertaking or in the early stages of completing a Neighbourhood Plan?
Do you need assistance with:
- Understanding the Neighbourhood Planning process
- Understanding the benefits of completing a Neighbourhood Plan
- Presenting the idea to the wider community
- Help with accessing and applying for funds
- Help with planning the steps to be taken
Community Lincs can help you learn more about the Neighbourhood Planning process, the benefits of undertaking one, the potential challenges and how to overcome them; the process to be completed, what support there is to help with the process, what funding is available and most importantly local examples from communities who have been going through the process. They can also help you set up and run an initial community event to present the idea to the wider community.
For further information please contact Janet Clark on: 01529 301962 or email email@example.com