Do you consider yourself to have a disability? Or do you support someone with a disability?
Then come and join us for an informal conversation in a café-style setting and a light lunch.
- Tell us how you would like your voice to be heard
- Help us to organise a group that really represents you
- Ensure it focuses on what matters
- Share your views in a positive respectful environment
- Have fun, socialise and meet new people
The event will take place:
- Tuesday 29 March 2016, 12pm – 2pm at South Holland Centre, Market Place, Spalding, PE11 1SS
If you would like the attend then please RSVP Jessica Horn by 17 March: 01775 761161 or firstname.lastname@example.org