Following last year success, Everything is Possible will once again be salvaging good quality reusable camping equipment left behind at Leeds Festival for local community organisations.
Last year their action helped 50 organisations from all around Yorkshire, Lancashire and even Norfolk and West Midlands. More than 400 tents, 350 sleeping bags and 300 roll mats and tonnes of camping items which were left behind at Leeds Festival, equipment which has often only been used for one weekend, was passed on to community groups.
To find out more about the project view feedback from last year here.
How do we get camping equipment?
1. Express your interest as soon as possible to Raphael: email@example.com
2. Download the application and send it fully completed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 25th August (5pm).
3. One week before the collection date, you will be sent all of the practical info you need to collect your equipment.
4. Salvage experts will pick the best camping gear for you after the festival.
5. On Tuesday 1st September 2015, between 11.00 and 13.00, you’ll be able to pick up your order.
6. Everything is Possible will charge £25 for the Salvage Package, which includes a maximum of 5 tents (pop-up, 2men tents, or/and 1*4men tent) ) and a few sleeping bags, mats, camping chairs, pairs of wellies to fill a builder bag. You can also order some extra tents (pop-up, 2 men tents, 4, 6-8 persons). This donation helps to pay for meals for the volunteers who will be spending the day picking up camping gear.