Every day there are examples of people with dementia, carers, volunteers, professionals, fundraisers and others in the community who are making a real difference to the lives of people with dementia. This is especially true of community groups, who are doing so much to make our communities dementia-friendly.
That’s why, each year, the Alzheimer’s Society’s celebrate their achievements at the Dementia Friendly Awards.
Nominations are now open and you are invited to put yourselves, or others, forward for one or more of the following nine award categories…
• Dementia Friendly Community of the Year
• Dementia Partnership of the Year
• Dementia Innovation of the Year
• Young Person’s Contribution of the year
• Journalist of the Year • Dementia Friends Champion of the Year
• Dementia Friendly Organisation of the Year
• Fundraiser of the Year
• Inspiring Individual 2017
Submit your nominations at alzheimers.org.uk/dementiafriendlyawards by midnight on 21 August 2017