Total Voice Lincolnshire is a new advocacy partnership that will deliver statutory and non-statutory advocacy services for Adults and Children and Young People across Lincolnshire.
- This new partnership brings together specialist advocacy provided by VoiceAbility, Barnardo’s, Age UK and CAB with enhanced information and signposting from Lincs2Advice
- Referrals will be allocated directly to specialist advocacy services or, people not eligible for advocacy will be signposted to relevant community support and information from across the Citizens Advice Bureau and Lincs2Advice networks
- Telephone advocacy service available Monday to Friday 9am to 8pm and Saturdays, 10am to 4pm
- Call back, text and email service available
- The new service starts from 1st July 2015
Any queries about the Service should go to Mick Skipworth, Service Commissioning Officer for Adults at Lincolnshire County Council on 01522 554014 or via email@example.com