Health and social care organisations across the county are looking at how the United Hospitals NHS Trust could change and improve health and social care services in Lincolnshire – this programme is called the STP (Sustainability and Transformation Plan).
United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust is developing the ULHT 2021 Strategy to develop the hospital-based elements of this work.
To help them on their way, they are focussing on five priority areas for improvement, and would love your input. The priority areas are:
- Redesign clinical services: Clinical Strategy, clinical services and pathways
- Productive hospital: urgent care, elective work, theatres and outpatients
- Workforce and organisational development: recruitment, retention, education, training and skills; leadership development, appraisals, inclusion, values and behaviours
- Productivity, efficiency and estates: how they can work smarter, save money and improve care
- Quality Improvement: patient safety, safe staffing, reduced mortality, infection control
You can take part in the survey here.
The deadline for the survey is Monday 10 April 2017.