Financial Inclusion and Employment Coach
Post 1: Fixed term contract, 28 hours per week – £20,700 pa (FTE) 21 hours fixed term until 30th June 2019 (Greater Lincolnshire MOVE Project); 7 hours fixed term until April 2020 (Steps Forward)
Post 2: Fixed term contract, 21 hours per week – £20,700 pa (FTE) 21 hours fixed term until 30th June 2019 (Greater Lincolnshire MOVE)
Boston Mayflower Ltd is looking for two part-time Financial Inclusion and Employment Coaches to work on the Big Lottery and European Union Social Fund funded Building Better Opportunities Projects, Greater Lincolnshire MOVE and Steps Forward, delivering intensive one to one and group financial inclusion and employability support in the Boston Borough area. The role with have a particular focus on individuals who are Economically Inactive.
Overall job role
• To provide tailored support to tenants, the Economically Inactive and Unemployed in need of financial inclusion and employment assistance.
• To deliver training to individuals and groups as required
• To keep up to date with Welfare Reform and the support needs of customers
• To work closely with Boston Mayflower departments, including Customer Accounts and Income team and other Tenancy Services staff to provide a co-ordinated service
• To assist the Financial Inclusion Manager with his/her duties.
A training based qualification will be required for this role.
If you are interested please contact the HR department on 0300 365 5000 or visit www.bostonmayflower.org.uk/recruitment for a full job description and application form.
Closing date: Monday 26th February 2018 at 5pm.
Interviews: Week commencing 5th March 2018.
This is part of the Building Better Opportunities funding, which will support projects in England that tackle poverty and promote social inclusion. It is funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund