Developmentplus is seeking to recruit an administrator to provide specific administrative support to the General Manager/ developmentplus team with a creative focus.
Specific duties will include:
- Overseeing the funding pots relating to our Health & Wellbeing Courses (this includes liaising with course facilitators, booking courses, creating course literature for distribution, advertising courses and liaising with course attendees)
- Updating Company Website (using WordPress) and Social Media platforms (Facebook & Twitter) including brief updates and weekly blogs.
- Preparing for Community Events (Display Boards & promotional merchandise) and fundraising ideas.
- Designing promotional literature for each of the projects when required.
- Carry out reception duties when necessary- answering telephone, welcoming visitors and preparing refreshments.
- Working in partnership with the Office Administrator providing cover when needed.
SALARY: £18,672 pro rata per annum
HOURS: 16hrs per week
CONTRACT: 1 Year Fixed Term Contract (starting w/c 16.07.2018)
Application forms should be received by 4.30pm, Friday 22nd June, 2018. Interviews will be held during the week beginning 2nd July 2018
Post forms to: developmentplus, Queens Park Community Hub, South Park, Lincoln, LN5 8EW
Or email to: email@example.com