The drug and alcohol awareness programme for schools
Volunteer open day on the 20th May 2015 at 12-4pm at the Amy Winehouse Foundation, C/O Young Addaction Lincolnshire, 26-30 Newland, Lincoln, LN1 1XG.
The Resilience Programme works with young people aged 10-19 years old and families who have been affected by drugs and/or alcohol, who need support and guidance on sexual health and positive relationships. The Resilience Programme is looking for young people over the age of 18 years to become volunteers/leaders to help them.
Does this sound like you?
• Aged 18 plus
• Have been abstinent from drug and/or alcohol for the last six months.
• Have spare time during the week to volunteer.
• Motivated, enthusiastic and caring.
• Passionate about passing on your knowledge onto young people to help them.
• Confident in a group setting and public speaking.
If so, we give you the following in return:
• Work experience including personal and professional development skills.
• Full training in a supportive working environment.
• Pay your expenses.
• Rewarding experiences.
For more information download the full details here.
Contact The Amy Winehouse Foundation Resilience Programme team on: 0300 30 30 177 or e-mail us at email@example.com