Waynflete Charitable Trust was established to help voluntary organisations in South Lincolnshire.
It supports a range of causes including Lincolnshire-based voluntary organisations, local projects, national charities that benefit south Lincolnshire residents, rural landscape / ecology and heritage assets.
It has a particular interest in supporting the enhancement of skills, qualifications and training of staff and volunteers, and will fund core running costs as well as start-up initiatives and new projects.
Contact the Trust by email on email@example.com, write to Waynflete Charitable Trust PO BOX 9986 Grantham Lincolnshire BG31 0FJ or contact your local Waynflete Charitable Trust volunteer representative:
- East Lindsey: Margaret Dawson firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Holland: Mary Dack email@example.com
- Boston: Alison Twiddy firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Kesteven: Spenny Staff email@example.com
- North Kesteven: Caty Collier firstname.lastname@example.org