Do you know that today is International Kissing Day? So, how do you celebrate international kissing day? Well that’s simple enough isn’t it? Wake up in the morning and kiss your partner good morning, then greet your friends with a quick kiss on the cheek to show them how much you appreciate them. If you’re a bit more reserved, place a chaste kiss on the back of the hand of friends you hold in high regard. There’s a million different ways to deliver a kiss to those you care about, and they don’t all have to be romantic! So on International Kissing Day, pucker up every chance you get! Just remember the fresh breath mints and standby for the harassment claims.
There’s not a lot to let you know about this fortnight, but here’s the news:
• There is an updated version of the Eligibility and Evidence Briefing (V5), which has been produced by Jennie. Please acquaint yourselves with the document as it contains excellent guidance and some new pointers for partners.
• Quarterly reporting for Q1 2018 is upon us! What, again? I hear you cry. Please make every effort to get your inputs accurate and in on time, or you’ll have Jennie, Julie and Helen being beastly to you!
• Don’t forget the quarterly Delivery Group meetings, to be held 17 July (North) and 25 July (South). See Eventbrite for more details about where and timings. Invitations were sent out a while ago, but if you’ve mislaid yours and want to attend, then let me know and I’ll resend for you.
• Healthwatch Lincolnshire has produced its annual Report for 2017/18, please find a copy attached. If you have any comments you would like to make please contact them via firstname.lastname@example.org and reference HWL Annual Report in the subject line.
• VANL are holding a training session on Welfare Benefits, including Immigration. Tuesday 24th July 2018 9.30 – 4.30 pm. Delegates will be provided with a comprehensive manual to support classroom delivery. Costs: Fees: VANL members £60 Non Members £70 Private and Statutory £90. For bookings and enquiries: email@example.com t 01724 845155 or pop in and see them in theirScunthorpe office.