Funded by the Big Lottery’s Reaching Communities Fund, “Better Together” is a collaboration project bringing together developmentplus, Abbey Access Training and Green Synergy, 3 charities based in Lincoln. It will support, enable and empower people who are experiencing mental health conditions to come together to improve their personal health and wellbeing and overcome barriers to move forward in their lives. The project will fulfil this aim by offering participants a tailor made, supportive, flexible programme of mentoring, coaching, therapeutic activities, volunteering, training, work experience and support into employment.
POST: 2x Development Worker (with the opportunity for one to take on an additional 4hrs in a Lead Role for the Project)
SALARY: £23,866 pro rata
HOURS: 3 days per week (22hrs)
CONTRACT: 3 Year Fixed Term Contract
HOLIDAYS: 26 days plus BH’s (pro-rata)
Development Worker Key Tasks:
- To promote the “Better Together” Programme.
- To deliver one to one coaching and mentoring to individuals on the Programme.
- To utilise the “Rickter Scale” tool to identify where an individual is and where they would like to be. (training will be provided)
- To prepare effective Action Plans for the individual, which are referred to throughout the mentoring process.
- To research, prepare and deliver training.
- To attend team meetings.
- Maintain accurate records and create evaluation reports as required necessary by funders / commissioners.
- To attend meetings as appropriate as a representative of DP.
- To undertake any other duties in line with the post and in agreement with the General Manager.
Lead Development Worker Tasks:
In addition to the above one of the positions will have an additional 4hrs added to the post at an increased salary of £26,470 pro rata. Key tasks will remain the same but will include the line management of the additional post reporting back to the CEO. Further responsibilities will be developed as the project starts alongside the CEO.
Closing Date: 28th November, 4.30pm
Application Forms can be requested via me: email@example.com