Citizens Advice Lindsey is seeking an experienced and forward thinking Operations Manager to support services across its large rural area.
Full time role, 37 hours per week
Main base: TBA however, typically at least three days a week will be spent in our Skegness and East Lindsey locations.
Travel: Expenses paid at 40p per mile
Citizens Advice East Lindsey and Citizens Advice West Lindsey joined in April 2018 to form Citizens Advice Lindsey. The main aim of the newly formed organisation is to protect and enhance the service to clients. Both local services shared the same characteristics. Both covered vast rural areas; the districts of East Lindsey and West Lindsey in the county of Lincolnshire.
The Operations Manager is a new post and will work closely with the Chief Officer to ensure the development and delivery of an effective service in line with the Charity’s strategic objectives and is compliant with the national quality standards.
This is a key position within Citizens Advice Lindsey and will be responsible for the management of all internal operations including but not limited to:
- Ensuring the day to day service delivery standards and requirements are met, whilst maintaining excellent customer service
- Taking a lead role in managing complex projects whilst ensuring stakeholder expectations are met
- Providing effective day to day line management and support for a team of staff and taking a lead role in supporting the volunteer strategy
- Developing and managing the IT and telephone services
- Maintaining a proactive presence at all local offices across East and West Lindsey and surrounds in order to meet the objectives of the role
Essential requirements include the ability to demonstrate project and people management skills and the proven ability to use IT to drive services forward.
You will be a self-motivator with a creative approach to problem solving. In addition the successful candidate will possess the ability to adapt to change, in order to successfully work in a complex and challenging environment.
For an application pack, please contact Angela Tawn in the first instance: email@example.com
If you have any questions about the post please contact the Chief Officer, Jenny Barnett: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing time/date: 9.00 am on 14th November 2018
Interviews: 27th November 2018. Location TBC
Start Date: Immediate start subject to notice periods and suitable references.