Warburtons, a family run bakery business, provides very small community grants to support projects, activities and organisations that have charitable aims.
The funding is intended to have direct benefit for families living in Great Britain.
Funding, of up to £250, is available for projects that focus on supporting families that need the most help and are in line with the following social themes:
- Health – help families lead healthier lifestyles.
- Financial stability – help families manage their finances.
- Worklessness – help families recognise the economic and social benefits of employment.
- Health education – help educate families about healthy lifestyles (no Project Grants).
- Aspiration – help raise career aspirations to improve prospects for them and their families.
- Employability and skills – help raise employment prospects for family members seeking employment.
Community grants can be used for something specific that will benefit the cause the organisation supports, such as buying equipment or supporting a community day.
Applications are considered quarterly.
The deadlines for application are: 16 February 2018, 15 May 2018 and 15 August 2018.
For further details please visit the fund website here.